Welcome to the most vibrant you!
Be bursting with energy. Feel confident in your body. Eliminate the stress around food choices. All in 28 transformative days!
Are you ready to:
- Be bubbling with energy throughout the day
- Feel confident in your body
- Have a clear mind and be humming with happiness
- Have the knowledge to make nutrition choices for yourself
- Feel like you have the time to put yourself first
- Feel vibrant and love yourself
The Vibrant You Project was created with you in mind - it is all you need to become the healthiest and happiest version of yourself.
This program is for you if:
- You often feel fatigued or overwhelmed throughout the day
- You are confused about how to eat for your unique body
- You have trouble loosing weight
- You often feel moody or experience anxiety
- You are always the last priority on your ‘to-do’ list
- You find it difficult to believe you can make a lasting change in your health and nutrition
- You need a clear system, that takes all the guess work out of being healthy
Do you experience even one of these feelings? The Vibrant You Project was created for you! It is time to put yourself first, and have the support to do so.
I’m so happy you landed on this page! I can’t wait to hear how amazing you feel after moving through these simple 28-days.
I am Leanne, a certified Holistic Health Coach, who went through the same struggle you are facing right now, and turned it around. It is my passion to show you how to change your health and life. I am 100% committed to your success! Are you?
In the 28-day program, you will take beautiful care of your body, mind, and soul. My goals is for your to feel confident in your body and empowered to create lasting change. This is not a quick fix, this program is designed to give you lasting tools to better understand your body and health, way past when the 28 days are over.
How you will achieve success:
Everything included in your 28-day program
Enroll now and get these additional bonuses for free:
BONUS #1: E-book: Putting Yourself First - a guide to self care and making yourself a priority in your life.
BONUS #2: Food dairy to make tracking your progress easy.
BONUS #3: Drink Yourself Skinny guide - Delicious beverage recipes to aid in weight loss.
the meal plans
- Available in omnivore and vegetarian options.
- Designed to save you time and energy - you never have to go home and wonder what to make for dinner that is delicious and nutritious! This means more time to spend with loved ones or doing what you love, while still taking care of your body.
- Shopping lists and recipes are provided to give you valuable time back from the planning process.
e-books and success handouts
- Have you every tried a clean eating program, but then had no idea what to do when it was over? That's what makes this program different!
- You will be given all the information and tools you need to make healthy decisions for your unique body past when the 28 days is over. This is not a quick fix or flash diet - it is a lifestyle change that will last a lifetime.
- Learn the Wellness Warrior mindset for success. Learn how to fuel your unique body and make decisions you can be proud of. Learn why improving you digestion has been the missing link in your health goals (this is my favourite week!). Learn how to make movement an easy addition in your life. Learn how to put yourself first, so you can better serve your family, career, and friends. Plus so much more!
coaching call and support
- The 50 minute coaching call is the #1 thing that makes this program more effective than other 28 day endeavours.
- Spend one-on-one time with me to discuss what is working well for you, what isn't working as well, and create a plan to move forward!
- After the call you will receive a written summary of recommendations for your health journey. Together, we will create a clear plan for reaching your goals.
- Feel a renewed sense of energy and motivation to reach your goals!
- I am also available by email for the entire 28 days to answer ANY questions you have during the program. You won't receive this much support from any other online health coaching program.
All this is a value of $715, but you can get it for $117. The coaching call alone is worth it, and will provide the clarity you need to get to the bottom of finding your vibrant health.
It’s time to feel vibrant and change your life!
Let's get started!
"Too old to teach a dog new tricks? I guess not! At 62 years young, I started a change in my life, to eat differently, to eat better, for me. I did a program with Leanne using 'Whole Foods' as a baseline, and I knew that the change would be good, but I did not realize how 'easy' it was. Yes, there was list of 'no' foods, no dairy, no gluten for a couple. I did not miss it or bread and pasta. I have found out that having a smoothie every morning is a great way for me to start the day. I have never made, let along drank a smoothie, and now it has changed my entire morning routine. I love it! I plan my meals, following a the program's Whole Food guide. Shopping is easier and I plan my supper for leftovers for lunch and also plan good snacks, that get me through the day, nicely. This change has not been a hardship at all, and in fact, I have embraced it! Don't get me wrong, I had to be talked into this, I was reluctant, and I also had a buddy to start the program with and it sure makes a difference to have someone to work with, to run ideas by, to confirm that you are doing well. I'm still doing well, my energy is great, my appetite is controlled for the most part, sticking to a plan is working and there has been some weight loss, which has been the bonus. I have not had to take my GERD medication since I started and have had very few symptoms. All in all, a change to following a Whole Foods meal guide has been a very good thing for me and one that I would not hesitate to promote to anyone." -Linda, from Whitehorse, Yukon
“ I recently completed a 28 day program with Leanne. I found the weekly menu plans to be easy to prepare, tasty and nutritious. It was a whole lot easier to stay with the program than I thought it would be at the outset! The big take away for me was reseting of my eating habits and bringing of a new way of thinking to my daily choices around food & nutrition. I felt lots of energy throughout the day and felt completely supported during the program. I am convinced that it will be of tremendous value to anyone!” - Dave, from Vancouver, BC
I poured my heart and soul into this program - I believe so strongly in it, if you don't like it in the first two weeks, just shoot me an email and receive a full refund.
Have any questions on the program? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's do this together!
frequently asked questions
When does the program start?
The Vibrant You Project will start the 1st of every month. You will receive the meal plans and success handouts in advanced to be fully prepared for our start date!
Will I get personalized advice?
Absolutely! This program is designed to work for your unique lifestyle - I am available by email during the 28 days to answer any questions you have about making the program work for you. Plus, a 50 minutes coaching call is included to go deep into how to make the program work for YOU. This isn't cookie cutter information, I'm committed to helping you feel vibrant.
I've tried other online programs and they didn't work, what makes this one different?
The #1 thing that makes this program different from others in the amount of support you receive along the way. I am here to answer all your questions on how to make it work for you - because everyone is different! The biggest downfall of other programs is using a one-size-fits-all-approach. The Vibrant You Project is far from that. Use the 50 minute coaching call to make what you do well, even better! Then, gain clarity around where you struggle to eliminate the stress and conquer your health, now.
Are the meal plans actually tasty?
They are delicious! One of my goals of this program is to show you how yummy eating healthy can be. We don't have to feel deprived to eat healthy. Let's feel nourished and satisfied all in one!
I might be really busy this month, what if I fall behind?
No Problem! Once you receive the materials they are yours to keep for life! You can jump right back on the wagon and keep going. The truth is, it is hard to find one month that seems 100% perfect to start something new - you need to just do it! We are striving for progress, not perfection. So jump on board, and together we can adjust course along the way if life gets busy. I'm here for you.