I don’t know about you guys, but I LOVE food. One of my favourite things I hear from people starting my 28-day program is how surprised they are that eating health can be SO DELICIOUS and SO EASY.
Because of all the incredible reviews I've been getting on the recipes in the program, I decided to share one of my favourite delicious, nutritious, and. easy recipes.
Zucchini noodles are a go-to dinner for me when I just don't feel like thinking up something new to eat. I know they will taste good and be good for my body, plus they are so quick for when you just don't want to spend too long in the kitchen.
Zucchini Noodles with Cilantro Lime Prawns
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound prawns (16-24), shelled and deveined
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup white wine or chicken broth or shrimp broth or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (~1 lime)
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Melt the coconut oilin a pan over medium-high heat, add the prawns, cook for 2 minutes, flip, add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 1 more minute before setting the shrimp aside.
- Add the white wine and lime juice to the pan, deglaze it, simmer for 2 minutes, add the zucchini noodles and cook until just tender, about 2 minutes, before seasoning with salt and pepper, adding the shrimp, lime zest and cilantro, tossing everything and removing from the heat.
Want to try 28 days worth of easy, nutritious recipes? Shoot me an email and we can discuss a program that is right for you! firstname.lastname@example.org